GAP, Old Navy, and Banana Republic have all added some New Arrivals to their sites. (If you happen to be a card member at any of the 3 stores, you can still receive 25% off your order today with code CARD25 at checkout.)
I rarely purchase anything from these stores at full price, so I *window shop*, add items to my cart that I'm interested in, and then wait for a promo or the prices to get reduced before placing an order. :)
Since this is the Sunday Shopping post, let's do some *window shopping* together and take a look at some pretty picks:
- Mini-Floral Pintucked-Bib Shirt. I think the print on this is really cute, my only concern is that from the online pics it looks as if it may be a tad sheer.
- Variegated Plaid Pop-Over Shirt
- Mini-Floral Roll-up Shirt
- Pintucked Ruffle Top. This could be really cute this Spring/Summer with Bermuda shorts or a pretty little skirt.
- The Ultimate Cardigan. Check out all those yummy colors.
- The Fatigue Skirt
- The Perfect Blazer. This is my personal substitute for the J.Crew Cotton Nouvelle Jacket. The jacket is very nice, the fabric is substantial and good quality, and it feels good on, too. I purchased a size 2, which is my *normal* GAP jacket size. It also comes in Black, which is on it's way to me now.
- Madras Scarf
- Rosette Tank
- Pleated Chambray Tunic
- Embroidered Eyelet Tunic.
- Boyfriend Cardigan Vest
- Roll Sleeve Jersey Boyfriend Cardigan
- Origami Applique' Cardigan
- Ruffle-Trim Jersey Dress
- Belted Trench Coat
- Cotton/Silk Ruffle Printed Blouse
- Silk Honeycomb Blouse
- Long Boyfriend Cardigan
- Striped Hoodie Pullover
- Denim Jacket
- Classic Trench Coat
- Smokey Beads Necklace
- Bonnie Nailhead Platform Sandal
Do you see anything you're interested in? Have you made a purchase at any of these stores lately? Is there anything you're saving in your cart for a promo or markdown? Please feel free to comment. :)