Even though our move to Montana has been an exciting new adventure, it has not been without it's share of struggles and tough times. Life can be difficult or stressful no matter your circumstance, where you live and work, whether you're married or single, have a child, lots of children, or no children at all. I believe that in these times it is extra important to think of all the good things in your life, no matter how small, as it really does help to put your focus on the positive. Instead of being caught up in all the 'bad stuff' happening in your life, it can help to change your attitude into one of gratitude, making your present life and circumstances much more enjoyable.
Today I am sharing my list of 10 Things I am Thankful for on this Thursday...
1. God's never ending grace.
2. The blessing of another day on Earth to share with my loved ones.
3. My husband and boys that love me...even when I'm grumpy.
4. A roof over my head.
5. Food in the pantry and fridge.
6. Alone time in the early morning when the house is quiet.
7. The mountains.
8. Seeing the 'light go on' when one of my boys has been struggling with a school lesson and finally understands it
9. Reading a good book.
10. Wilcoxson's Stuck in a Rut ice cream.
What are you thankful for today?