Life can be difficult or stressful no matter your circumstance...where you live and work, whether you're married or single, have a child, lots of children, or no children at all. I believe that in these times it is extra important to think of all the good things in your life, no matter how small, as it really does help to put your focus on the positive. Instead of being caught up in all the 'bad stuff' happening in your life, it can help to change your attitude into one of gratitude, making your present life and circumstances much more enjoyable.
Today I am sharing 10 more things that I am thankful for this week...
1. God's Faithfulness.
2. Time spent running errands with my husband.
3. Decorating the Christmas tree with my boys.
4. How beautiful and peaceful the entire valley looks blanketed in white snow.
5. Warm Sweaters.
6. Crystal clear blue skies.
7. Christmas lights.
8. A new homeschool co-op starting up at church.
9. My parents safe arrival home after visiting my sister and her family over the Thanksgiving holiday.
10. The smell of fresh baked cookies.
What are you thankful for today?