Life can be difficult or stressful no matter your circumstance...where you live and work, whether you're married or single, have a child, lots of children, or no children at all. I believe that in these times it is extra important to think of all the good things in your life, no matter how small, as it really does help to put your focus on the positive. Instead of being caught up in all the 'bad stuff' happening in your life, it can help to change your attitude into one of gratitude, making your present life and circumstances much more enjoyable.
Today I am sharing 10 more things that I am thankful for this week...
1. God's tender mercies.
2. Time spent going to the parades last weekend with my 5 guys.
3. Family movie night.
4. Snow Tires.
5. Heated seats in the SUV.
6. Our new Homeschool co-op.
7. Zane and Wyatt memorizing their lines for the Christmas program this Sunday.
8. Jake placing 1st in his category for the Science project he made last week.
9. Garrett's excitement about reading.
10. Making Christmas ornaments with my three little guys.
What are you thankful for today?