Life can be difficult or stressful no matter your circumstance...where you live and work, whether you're married or single, have a child, lots of children, or no children at all. I believe that in these times it is extra important to think of all the good things in your life, no matter how small, as it really does help to put your focus on the positive. Instead of being caught up in all the 'bad stuff' happening in your life, it can help to change your attitude into one of gratitude, making your present life and circumstances much more enjoyable.
Today I am sharing my list of 10 Things I am Thankful for on this Thursday...
1. God's Never Ending Grace.
2. The blessing of another day on Earth to share with my loved ones.
3. Holding little boy hands and cherishing every second of it, for in no time at all they will be big boy hands.
4. A roof over my head.
5. Food in the pantry and fridge.
6. Alone time in the early morning when the house is quiet.
7. The mountains.
8. The military men and women who have served and continue to serve our country. Our lives would not be the same without their loyalty, bravery, and sacrifices.
9. Reading a good book.
10. Crossing things off my to-do list.
What are you thankful for today?