Madewell added new arrivals to their website earlier this past week...another round of really nice items, and plenty to love again this time, too.
As I've mentioned many times before, I absolutely love Madewell. The casual-vibe of their clothing works well with my lifestyle, the styling on the website stays more to the understated side, the prices are often more affordable than a lot of the retailers offering similar styles, and I love that they always offer Free Shipping on ALL orders, too. The quality has been good on all the items I have ordered, and the pieces are all holding up very well so far. (I've shared pics of me wearing a couple of the jackets on my Instagram.)
If you haven't ever ordered from Madewell, you should definitely consider giving them a try...I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how much you like them, too.
Click here to check out the new arrivals, and be sure to take a peek at my personal picks below. :)
What I'm Loving...
1. Venice Blazer Coat - love the length and the overall silhouette. The way it's styled on the website with the Tie-waist Tunic Shirt is lovely, but this piece would also be the perfect blazer to wear over a dress for some added warmth this fall.
2. Plaid Blanket Poncho - this would be super cute worn over a turtleneck, and paired with skinny jeans and knee boots this fall.
3. Oversized Sweater-Jacket - love, love, love...in all three colors!
4. Striped Fringe-Edge Sweater - so pretty. I really love the colors, and the fringe detail makes it extra feminine.
5. Ex-Boyfriend Shirt in Kemp Plaid - yes please!!! Love, love, love!!!
6. Silk Courier Shirt in Foulard Dot - so pretty and feminine. It would also look lovely worn under a cardigan, pullover sweater, blazer, or leather jacket.
7. Flea Market Flares in Rollins Wash - yes please!!!
8. Gallerist Dress - this was available prior to the latest rollout, but still fabulous, and one of my favorites nonetheless. A classic piece, not to mention a wardrobe staple. (It also comes in a striped version, which actually was part of the latest rollout.)
9. 9" High Riser Skinny Skinny Jeans: Garment-Dyed Edition - love both colors...perfect to wear with knee boots, too.
10. The Transport Tote in Softdot - this one was actually available prior to this latest rollout, but is still considered one of the 'newer' arrivals. Irregardless it is one of my favorites, as I simply love the color and the large polka-dots...such a fun way to do a leather tote.
11. 9" High Riser Skinny Skinny Corduroys - I am so ready for fall, and for the chance to wear my cords again. This particular pair would be perfect for wearing with knee boots, not to mention the colors are gorgeous!
12. The Transport Rucksack - brought back again for another year...this may just be the season I go for one. Loving it in 'dark cabernet' especially, but I'm always a sucker for the 'english saddle' colorway, as well.
13. The Billie Boot in Suede - from the Madewell website: "Our wardrobe superhero is back in a more modern lower-on-the-ankle cut (with the same rich suede, walkable stacked heel and wear-with-everything silhouette). Also new? The signature pull-on loop now has a charming hand-stitched detail." I am personally loving the navy suede...wishlisted.
14. The Elin Loafer - such a fun twist on the basic loafer.
15. The Cait Boot - gorgeous, and a very wearable heel height, too. I especially love it in the 'cigar' colorway.
16. Shapeline Bracelet Set - dainty and feminine. Love them stacked, but you could also wear each one on its own.
17. Pivot Pendant Necklace - this was also offered last year, and happened to be such a big hit that they brought it back...I'm especially loving it in 'tiger's eye'.
18. Stargraph Double-Finger Ring - so fun to have the 'two-in-one'.
19. Portland Striped Scarf - this one actually came out last year, and happens to be so fabulous that they brought it back again. You can see my review here, and see it on me here and here.
20. Openweave Scarf in Scottsdale Plaid - this is another one they've brought back. I have it in this color and love it. You can see it on me here.
21. Openweave Scarf in Fulton Plaid - love it so much in the red plaid, that I just may get this one, too...definitely on my wishlist.
That's it for now...what are your thoughts on the new arrivals at Madewell? Do you have your eye on anything in particular? Please do share! :)