Anthropologie is offering FREE SHIPPING on ALL Orders for a limited time,
plus they've added first dibs for November to their website, so it's the perfect time to shop! :)
Now I, for one, love, love, love Anthropologie! The boho feel that many of the items have really appeals to my personal style, and I am always, ALWAYS able to find a lot of different pieces to love and long for. That being said, I thought I'd share some of my personal picks with you.
Take a peek at what I'm loving below...
1. Northland Moto Jacket - really like the bouclé done in the moto jacket silhouette, but which color to choose? I'm leaning towards the ivory for myself.
2. Militaria Wool Coat - completely stunning...I love that color!
3. Colorblocked Leather Moto Jacket - I am absolutely smitten with this jacket. The color combo is georgeous, and I love the quilt detail.
4. Knit Field Jacket - I'll take one of each color, please.
5. Buffalo Plaid Vest - yes please!!!
6. Corded Eliel Blazer - I like everything about it...the color, the silhouette, the length, and the elbow patches.
7. Embroidered Sherpa Vest - as you know, I love pretty much anything embroidered, and this vest is no exception.
8. Marled Mockneck Pullover - love. The hardest decision is what color to choose, since they are all equally lovely.
9. Vielle Cardi - yet another one I wouldn't mind having in both colors. I love the length and the silhouette.
10. Embroidered Mosippa Pullover - wouldn't this be so lovely for the holidays? Love the neckline, and the embroidery, of course.
11. Collared Sweater Vest - so very lovely. I adore the length and the faux-fur collar...so chic.
12. Marled Cowl Pullover - the longer tunic length really appeals to my personal style right now. I really like the neckline on this one, not to mention it looks extremely cozy, too.
13. Ribbed Cashmere Pullover - another one with a slightly longer length, this time done in cashmere...why, yes please!
14. Nautical Lace Top - oh my, how incredibly beautiful this is! All 3 colors are equally gorgeous...it really would be difficult to choose a favorite.
15. Lakin Tunic - I really like this tunic a lot, especially in the navy colorway. This would be really cute paired with a pair of skinny jeans and knee boots. You could easily throw a jacket over it, too.
16. Crosstown Dress - yet another one that I would like to have in both colors. The silhouette and scallop detail on this one are so lovely. The red would be perfect for a Christmas party, too.
17. Catalin Maxi Dress - absolutely stunning! The color and bead detail are quite striking, and the overall silhouette reminds me of a Grecian goddess.
18. Cabled Colorblock Dress - Maeve is one of my favorite designers when it comes to dresses, and this one has been added to my wishlist.
19. Paige Verdugo Coated Skinny Jeans - great option for wearing under those tunic length tops and sweaters.
20. Paige Shelley Moto Jacket - what post would be complete without some plaid included? This one is indeed quite spendy, but still very cute. Perhaps on super sale?
21. Jean Shop Flare Stretch Jeans - such a flattering fit and wash.
Of course there is much more that I love than this...I didn't even make it to the bags, shoes, jewelry, and accessories, but those will have to wait for another day.
Are you planning to take advantage of the Free Shipping, No Minimum promo at Anthropologie?
Are there any items you've had your eye on? What do you think of the first dibs for November?
Please do share...I always love to hear from you! :)
***If you are looking for Anthropologie reviews, advice, and much more, be sure to check out Roxy's blog Effortless Anthropologie...I consider her to be our resident Anthropologie expert. :)