Madewell is offering an Extra 30% off 'The Season's Essentials' with code HIGHFALL at checkout until 10.12.15. Shipping is FREE on ALL Orders, too...YAY!
As I've mentioned many times before...I absolutely love Madewell. The casual-vibe of their clothing works well with my lifestyle, the styling on the website stays more to the understated side, the prices are often more affordable than a lot of the retailers offering similar styles, and I love that they always offer Free Shipping on ALL orders, too.
The quality has been good on all the items I have ordered, and the pieces are all holding up very well so far. I've shared pics of me wearing a couple of the jackets, shirts, scarves, and a dress on my Instagram. I have to say, that if you haven't ever ordered from Madewell, you should definitely consider giving them a try. :)
There are SO many great items available right now, as well as a lot of new additions and markdowns! Click here to shop the deal, and take a peek at my personal picks below. :)
1. Metropolis Leather Jacket - love the slim silhouette and quilted panels.
2. Chronicle Texture Pullover Sweater in Colorblock - so cute and cozy...really like the colorblocking, too.
3. Buffalo Check Vest - wishlisted...definitely!
4. Chambray Ex-Boyfriend Shirt in Tessa Wash - love, love, love! Everyone should have at least one chambray shirt in their wardrobe, and this one looks to be an excellent option. I really like the fact that it appears to be tunic length too...this one is going on my wishlist.
5. Landscape Cardigan Sweater - one in every color, please!
6. Ex-Boyfriend Shirt in Fairfax Plaid - the longer length is great, especially to wear over skinny jeans or leggings.
7. Sleeveless Tunic Sweater - yes please!!!
8. Soundcheck Ringer Tee in Stripe - so cute, and I absolutely love the color combo. This would be adorable worn under a blazer or leather jacket with jeans and boots.
9. Slim Boyshirt in Lawton Plaid - love the colors, the plaid, the length, and boyshirt silhouette.
10. Terry Tunic Sweatshirt - absolutely LOVE this! Definitely one of my favorites online right now.
11. Silk Cinema Popover Shirt - very pretty in all 3 colors. Great for work at the office with a skirt or dress pants, or pair it with denim for a night at the movies.
12. Soundcheck Ringer Tee - another great option to wear under a blazer or leather jacket.
13. Moviehouse Shirtdress - this is very cute, and the length is good, too. I can see wearing this with tights and knee boots, or belted and worn over leggings or knee boots as a tunic. Both colors are lovely, and the reviews are excellent.
14. Colorblock Fringe-Detail Sweater - really, really like this one. The neutral tones are so lovely and that fringe detail on the arm is divine.
15. Flea Market Flare Overalls - if I were to consider wearing overalls again, this pair would be my pick...love the flare legs!
16. Polka-Dot Plaid Scarf - polka dots AND plaid? What's not to love?
17. Skinny Skinny Jeans in Trent Wash - love this wash. These are the perfect jeans to wear with knee boots and the Moviehouse Shirtdress or Terry Tunic Sweatshirt that I love.
18. Blockweave Scarf - so lovely! All the Madewell scarves I own are of excellent quality, and I imagine this one to be the same.
19. Crossbar Stud Earrings - cute, cute, cute! I really like how small and dainty they are.
20. Knotshine Pendant Necklace - I love wearing longer necklaces, and this would be a great addition to any woman's wardrobe.
21. Long Bar Stacking Rings - so dainty and chic...love!
22. The Cait Boot - gorgeous, and a very wearable heel height, too. I especially love it in the 'cigar' colorway.
23. The Transport Rucksack in Waxed Canvas - yes please!!!
24. The Archive Boot - one of Madewell's staple items. Especially love the english saddle colorway.
That's it for now...what are your thoughts on the HIGHFALL promo at Madewell? Do you have your eye on anything in particular? Please do share! :)