Life can be difficult or stressful no matter your circumstance...where you live and work, whether you're married or single, have a child, lots of children, or no children at all. I believe that in these times it is extra important to think of all the good things in your life, no matter how small, as it really does help to put your focus on the positive. Instead of being caught up in all the 'bad stuff' happening in your life, it can help to change your attitude into one of gratitude, making your present life and circumstances much more enjoyable.
Today I am sharing my list of 10 Things I am Thankful for on this Thursday...
1. God's never ending grace.
2. The blessing of another day on Earth to share with my loved ones.
3. Alone time in the early morning when the house is quiet.
4. Seeing the 'light go on' when one of my boys has been struggling with a school lesson and finally understands it.
5. The night sky when it is perfectly clear and all of the stars can be seen.
6. Cashmere sweaters.
7. Road trips.
8. Costco muffins.
9. The incredible imagination that my little boys all have.
10. Finding really great bargains at the market.
What are you thankful for today?