Life can be difficult or stressful no matter your circumstance...where you live and work, whether you're married or single, have a child, lots of children, or no children at all. I believe that in these times it is extra important to think of all the good things in your life, no matter how small, as it really does help to put your focus on the positive. Instead of being caught up in all the 'bad stuff' happening in your life, it can help to change your attitude into one of gratitude, making your present life and circumstances much more enjoyable.
Today I am sharing another 10 Things that I am Thankful for on this Thursday...
1. God's Gift of Eternal Life through Jesus Christ.
2. Celebrating another wedding anniversary tomorrow.
3. Scented Candles.
4. A working furnace...especially when the temps are below 0.
5. The smell of clean laundry.
6. Pumpkin muffins with streusel topping.
7. Wool socks.
9. Free Shipping.
10. The beauty of snow covered mountains.
What are you thankful for today?