Target has a BOGO 50% Off promo taking place until 11.21.15...
Buy One Get One 50% off your purchase of clothing, shoes, & accessories.
Plus shipping & returns are FREE until 12.25.15.
Lots to love at Target, and the free shipping/free returns is such a fabulous perk, basically 'risk-free' shopping...click here to shop the deal, and take a peek at my personal picks below, as well as a few reviews & IRL pics I snapped of several items I ordered to check out:
Love the way it looks in back...
2. Faux Wool Pile Lined Shirt Jacket - Coffee Shop - looks like a promising alternative to this one from J.Crew. It even comes in a 2nd colorway, just like the J.Crew version.
3. Faux Fur Jacket - Xhilaration - this is a viable less spendy alternative for those who have been eyeing the Stagedoor Faux-Fur Coat at Madewell.
4. Mixed Material Jacket - Xhilaration™ - wish this had been available in my size when I placed my previous order. Really, really like the looks of it, and would like to see how it looks and fits, IRL. If any of you happen to see it or own it please let me know what you think!
5. Faux Suede Moto Jacket - WDNY - so chic. If it looks anything like the faux suede vest above, it's sure to be a winner.
6. Quilted Vest - Merona™ - once again, a promising alternative to the J.Crew version, as well as numerous others.
7. Cocoon Open Cardigan Merona® - this one runs small, and is more of a spring/early fall weight. I would personally use it to wear over my maxidresses in the spring and summer, or over a tank top with a pair of jeans or capris. Depending on your climate it can be worn now, but if it's really cold where you're at you'll need to layer, and in that case should definitely size up at least one size.
8. Boyfriend Cardigan - Mossimo Supply Co. - love boyfriend cardigans, and actually own a couple from Target that I purchased several years ago. This particular one has so many great color options to choose from...especially like it in ebony, olive, and mystic grey.
9. ME Hooded Car Coat Cardigan - always love to have a hood on my coats or jackets. Nice colors on this one, and I'm guessing the green color looks better IRL, too.
10. Ribbed Maxi Cardigan Sweater - Mossimo - this one runs true to size/a tad large, plus the review on the website says it stretches out, so take your normal size or even size down one, depending on what you're planning to wear under it. I am 5'5" tall, and this one falls about mid-calf on me. The Red colorway is deeper in person that it appears online (more of a burgundy shade), & is very, very lovely.
11. Cardigan Sweater - K by Kersh - always love the blanket sweater silhouette, and the stripes/color of this one are quite chic.
12. Low Rise Pocket Bling Bootcut Jeans - Wallflower - these look like a great alternative to the more spendy Miss Me jeans.
13. Faux Leather A-Line Skirt - Mossimo - this looks like a great less spendy alternative to the J.Crew Faux-leather pleated midi skirt
14. Low Rise Bootcut Jeans - Wallflower - promising less spendy alternative to various
Silver brand jeans
15. Adam Lippes for Target Shearling Backpack - Black & White Plaid - so adorable!
16. Veritcal Buckles Crossbody Handbag - I personally carry a crossbody bag almost every day, and quite prefer them over a shoulder bag or clutch. This one looks to be a nice size, and the color options are lovely, too.
17. Reversible Tote Handbag - so many great color choices, plus it's another less spendy J.Crew alternative...this time for the New Uptown Tote
22. Katherine Leather Engineer Boot - Mossimo Supply Co. - I purchased this boot in both colors back in 2009, and have been wearing them ever since. Excellent quality and extremely comfortable...highly recommend!
23. Sam & Libby Deanna Heeled Ankle Boots - I love booties, as well as the look of a lug sole, so I ordered these in both the cognac and grey colors to try out. I normally prefer to wear leather boots, but have to say that these are quite nice IRL, despite being faux leather/polyurethane uppers. They fit true to size and feel incredibly comfortable from the moment they go on your feet, even with the 3.5 inch block heel.
The colors are very nice IRL, and they look super cute with ankle or cropped jeans.
Are you planning to take advantage of the BOGO 50% Off promo at Target? If so, what are you planning to pick up? Are there any items in the promo that you have & would recommend?
Please do share...I always love to hear from you! :)